Sales Operations Associate
Vertosa creates custom industry-leading active ingredients for infused product makers. Our patented and patent-pending formulations are carefully designed for the specific needs of each of our customers. Our pre-suspended aqueous solutions and powders empower our partners to create incredibly homogeneous and stable products while maximizing bioavailability, clarity, and taste.
Our team believes in the power of natural ingredients and science working in concert to create better alternatives to recreational consumer products and medicine. Our knowledge and experience, best-in-class products, white-glove service, and relentless drive for excellence offers our customers the quality, consistency, and reliability they seek in a product.
Vertosa is growing and is in need of a Sales Operations Associate. The candidate will be responsible for continually evolving Vertosa’s systems, both in tools and tasks, leading to more efficient growth. This individual should be process oriented, analytical and have intimate knowledge of sales enablement tools.
- Enhance sales productivity by enabling the team to work smarter through simplified process
- Manage all data in Hubspot and other software programs to create efficiency between departments
- Manage workflows, automations and software interactions to build efficiency across the organization
- Recognize, develop and implement system process improvements within the sales organization
- Ensure hand-off all improved processes from SDR to Account Executives including the implementation and onboarding of those process updates
- Set up dashboards and reporting, both in CRM and beyond, to track sales operations and cross-functional efficiencies while identifying areas for improvement
- Train sales team to utilize systems that increase sales efficiency, including CRM and additional sales operations tools
- 3+ years work experience in business or sales, cannabis industry experience preferred
- Deep knowledge of and experience with managing CRMs, Hubspot experience preferred
- Ability to take ownership of projects from planning through to execution
- Proficiency in Excel, data analysis and secondary research
- Strong attention to detail, and superior organizational skills
- Ability to multitask and prioritize to manage multiple projects on tight timelines
- High attention to detail and accuracy
- Demonstrated ability to identify and shift priorities quickly with flexibility
- Must be a passionate champion for cannabis. Vertosa does not require cannabis consumption for any employees